Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yummy Cakes


I recently celebrated my 45th birthday and my friend Linda got me a White Chocolate raspberry cake from Yummy Cakes--Damn that was the best cake I ever had. They sell them here in Ottumwa and if you haven't tried one you should. You can get them here......

Hy-Vee Drug Store
Look for our refrigerated Yummy's case & you can place your special order for delivery on Fridays only for pick up after 6:00 p.m.

North Side Hy-Vee
They are offering Case Cakes and Minis in the bakery area & you can place your special order for delivery on Fridays only for pick up after 6:00 p.m.

Fareway on Church St.
Look for our refrigerated Yummy's case & you can place your special order for delivery on Fridays only for pick up after 6:00 p.m.

It took me over a week to eat the whole thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers