Thursday, November 19, 2009

Can you really make money online???



Ever since the Internet got started about a million of these scams have come along. I am one of the first people to say, "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is."

Hey everybody and their dog would stay home and make a million dollars online if it was that simple. Wouldn't you???

Well I have came across legitimate ways to make money online but I had to work it to get it to pay. If you are willing to put in the effort the reward can be there also. I've done very well with Ebay and here are a few of the secrets.....

1. Have a good reputation- your reputation is everything in Ebay

2. No matter what you are selling- start it at a dollar with no reserve

( If I am selling an ounce of gold and it's value is $600 per ounce I start the bidding at a dollar with no reserve- WHY?- because nobody is gonna let you get that gold for a couple of bucks- this fires up the feeding frenzy. Go look at some auctions; the ones with no bids always started too high or have a reserve. Hey I go to Ebay to look for a bargain as does everybody else and I ain't gonna let you get something that I want for less than market value- this is human nature so capitalize on it)

3. A picture and description must be accurate.

There are a lot of various other resources that can help you out- I've included a link to the ones I found the most helpful- some of the stuff is free and the other stuff I have purchased was worth the money. The link below will take you there.

Free Ebay Ebook! Learn to make a full time income on Ebay. You won't believe how easy it is. Don't waste another minute. Go download this new ebook while it's still available for free: http://www.auctionsprofit.com/download/?aff=35649

If you are thinking about doing online business Ebay is probably the best way to get your feet wet as to how things work. Other money generators I use require more programming skills. Start off slow and easy- learn the ropes- then your revenue will start to come in.

By far my biggest online sales are the houses I have listed- but the money I make off junk from around the house is a great side addition to my wallet.

2 comments:

  1. Wholesale buying is something that has only really been accomplished by investors. Usually someone will use wholesale buying to start their career off with investment. Wholesale buying just simply means buying a rundown property and selling it to a handyman. After the handy man fixes the property, they then sell it and make a profit. Usually in the first steps of wholesale buying, the person who wholesales the property only stands to make a few thousand off of the sale. Visit us at Conveyancing for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice sharing informative information about real estate. You can browse these homes for sale in Sylvan Lake Houses For Sale , Alberta to find the perfect house!  View virtual tours, send my listings to family and friends, and use my exciting map search!

    ReplyDelete

Followers