Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas shopping 2009



Well this is 2009's hot buy- if you can find em- I have been to- or called everybody that carries them and they are out-

This retails around 6 or 7 bucks at the local Wal-mart and is selling for around 30 on Ebay.

If you happen to see one in a store (and you probably won't) grab it

Other hot sellers this year are Mindflex by Mattel, Tickle Me Elmo Encore addition, and Mattel D-Rex 2.0 Interactive Dinosaur.

Remember when the Cabbage Patch Doll craze hit?? I should have been researching this trend in the summer (you know that time of year when Christmas is the last thing on your mind)

I was surprised to see an old favorite on the shelves- Lincoln Logs- remember the great time we had playing with those??

UPDATE: So upon writing this blog I remembered that our local Target opens at 8am- so I thought Id run over and see if they had any of these- they did and I got 3. I have never been in one of those mobs that rush a door before- what a weird experience I kind of feel sick to my stomach- halfway thru the store I broke into a run. Man, no toy is worth this- But I cant wait to get em on ebay a couple of weeks before Christmas--Bah-Humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers